PBT Installations are passionate about renewable energy solutions. Firstly, are not just installers, we are consultants and designers of systems. Our aim is to profit both you and the environment. Secondly, we work along side similar minded, specialist companies. Consequently, together we offer you complete access to the most advanced renewable energy technologies available.
+ heat pumps
- Heat pumps provide a cost-effective alternative to oil, LPG, gas or electrical heating systems. We can install them in almost any type of property.
- They may be Air-Source or Ground Source and we can recommend which is right for your property.
- Heat pumps are renewable technologies because they can provide up to four times more heat than the electrical energy used.
- Although fairly new to the UK, heat pumps are a tried and tested technology. They have been used in colder European countries for decades.
- Heat is transferred into the heating and water system of the building by the heat pump technology.
- Importantly, heat pumps work well with underfloor heating.
- Funding towards heat pump installation may be available through government grants.
- To receive your government grant, installation must be carried out by a TrustMark registered Installer with MCS Certification. PBT Installations fit this requirement.
+ rainwater harvesting
- Saving rainwater to reuse elsewhere is becoming a popular, ‘natural’ form of renewable energy.
- Water is usually collected in water butts and containers to reuse in the garden but has other uses too.
- With minimal treatment, rainwater can be used for washing machines and toilet flushing too.
- You can save money because rainwater harvesting reduces your water bill.
+ Solar PV
- Solar PV is a system that generates electricity through the power of sunshine.
- A large proportion of your daylight electricity consumption can be provided by PV panels.
- At the same time, you can export unused solar electricity back to The Grid to receive payment.
- The cost of PV is continuously declining, driven by advances in technology and increases in demand.
- Given our expertise, we can advise you on the best Solar PV solution for your property.
- Mechanical Ventilation and Heat Recovery provides the required amount of fresh air into each room in your house. At the same time, it extracts stale air.
- Modern houses are increasingly well insulated and air tight, so MVHR provides the ventilation required.
- It retains the heat from the polluted air it extracts and uses it to heat the filtered, fresh air it provides.
- Importantly, the recovery process is almost indiscernible, maintaining air quality subtly and efficiently.
- MVHR is one of the most effective renewable energy solutions. It uses significantly less energy when compared to conventional air conditioning units.