Planning to build or remodel your home? PBT Installations can provide heating and electrical services tailored to your requirements.
+ A solid infrastructure
Our smart solutions and renewable installations require a solid infrastructure. This is the framework that underpins the stability of your cabling, pipework, boiler and fuseboard.
+ Heating & plumbing services
- At PBT, we implement a range of heating and plumbing installations. This can range from single rooms to new builds and renovations.
- We can keep your current boiler running efficiently with regular maintenance, which will improve its overall performance.
- Additionally, we supply, replace and fit boilers from market leading manufacturers. These are installed by our Gas Safe qualified engineers and Oftec accredited engineers.
- We can point you towards the best, A-rated boilers on the market today. We can help you establish which system is the most suitable for your property. All of our boilers come with a long warranty.
- Understanding and troubleshooting existing pipework is another service we provide. We can also plan new pipework according to your needs.
- Tapping into the latest technology, we can recommend and install smart thermostats and meters. Not only will this save you time and money, it can also be managed directly from your smartphone.
- We also look at other ways to provide heating, such as underfloor heating, wall heating and radiators. For alternative heat sources, you may also like to consider renewable energy.
+ Electrical expertise
- After assessing your electrics, we offer a complete electrical design, installation and upgrade service. This includes rewires, replacement fuse boards / consumer units and additional circuits.
- Implementing a range of electrical installations from single rooms to new builds and renovations. We can troubleshoot and repair existing wiring systems in your home or workplace.
- Advising, planning and fitting underfloor heating.
- To make your home smarter, we recommend, design and fit cabling for innovative automation systems.
- Looking at your lighting setup to advise on converting to highly efficient LED lighting. This will save money and help the environment. We can recommend the best LED lights for instant, flicker-free light which runs at a lower, safer temperature.
- To save running costs in the future, we also advise and fit solar panels.